donderdag 11 april 2013

Movie quotes

Nadat ik een écht goede film heb gekeken en daarin mooie/inspirerende/grappige oneliners heb gehoord, ga ik vaak op zoek naar deze quotes. Ik heb van een aantal films die ik gezien heb (binnenkort meer daarover) de leukste quotes op een rijtje gezet! 

The perks of being a wallflower(gaat dit zien!)
Bill: You know they say if you make one friend on your first day you'll do good.
Charlie: If my English teacher is the only friend I make today, that'll be sorta depressing.

Charlie: Because I know there are people who say all these things don't happen. And there are people who forget what it's like to be 16 when they turn 17. I know these will all be stories someday. And our pictures will become old photographs. We'll all become somebody's mom or dad. But right now these moments are not stories. This is happening, I am here and I am looking at her. And she is so beautiful. I can see it. This one moment when you know you're not a sad story. You are alive, and you stand up and see the lights on the buildings and everything that makes you wonder. And you're listening to that song and that drive with the people you love most in this world. And in this moment I swear, we are infinite.

Mother: She's on the phone now? Charlie, you've got to break up with her.
Charlie: I can do that?

Charlie: Dad, can I have 30 dollars?
Father: 20 dollars? What do you need 10 dollars for?

Charlie: My doctor said we can't choose where we come from but we can choose where we go from there. I know it's not all the answers but it was enough to start putting these pieces together.

Flight 
Will: And this is gonna sound real stupid from a man locked up in a prison, but for the first time in my life: I'm free.


Pitch Perfect 
Fat Amy: I'm gonna kill him! I'm gonna finish him like a cheesecake!

Fat Amy: Even though some of you are pretty thin, you all have fat hearts, and that's what matters.

Lilly: I set fires to feel joy.
Donald: That's adorable.

Jewish Student: Shalom.
Fat Amy: That's not a real word but keep trying. You. Will. Get. There.

Credit quotes: imdb.com. Foto's: 1,2,3,4

2 opmerkingen: